Welcome to Shell Springboard, the low carbon business ideas competition for UK SMEs
- Shell calls on the UK’s boldest low-carbon entrepreneurs to enter Shell Springboard
- Shell Springboard 2014 now open for applications
- Shell Ideas360 is now open to University students
- Ed Daniels: 'We see a presence for Shell in the North Sea for years to come'
- Vantage Power named UK Winner at Shell Springboard 2013 final
- High export hopes for UK's low carbon tech start-ups
- KiWi Power and Antaco UK win a place in national Shell Springboard final
- Two London Based Companies Awarded for Low Carbon Ideas
- Innovative Firms Rewarded for Low Carbon Ideas
- Shell ready to invest several hundred million dollars in promising technology companies
- Finding the UK's next big low carbon business idea >>
- Inspiration, advice, and Shell's perspective on the challenge of climate change >>
- How you can apply for an award and answers to your questions >>
- Latest news from Shell Springboard and perspectives on innovation, energy efficiency and climate change >>
- Profiles of winning business ideas >>
Shell Springboard aims to find the UK's next big business idea in low carbon technology and innovation. Every year, we award £330,000 to innovative and commercially viable business ideas that aim to reduce carbon emissions. We have awarded over £2.5 million to 71 businesses since 2005 - this year's competition is now open, so find out more and apply now!
The awards will be presented at the awards ceremonies in Edinburgh, Manchester and Oxford in March 2014. We welcome investors at these events. If you are interested in attending an event please email email@example.com.