21 Mar 2017 Shell Enterprise Development Awards: April 6
Every year, the Shell LiveWIRE and Shell Springboard programmes recognise and award ground-breaking UK entrepreneurs helping to accelerate the move to a sustainable, low-carbon future. And this year is no exception.
On April 6, six Shell LiveWIRE and six Shell Springboard finalists will compete for a total of £185,000 of equity free funding. They will present to a panel of judges, all experts in the sustainability and enterprise sectors.
The Shell LiveWIRE judging panel comprises of:
- Jane Pritchard, Enterprise Director, Business in the Community;
- Tom Robinson, Founder of Adaptavate and winner of the 2015 Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award;
- Sabrina Kiefer, Venture Coach, Imperial Enterprise Lab;
- James Byrne, Venture Director, Sustainable Ventures; and
- David Bunch, Shell Vice President of Global Retail Marketing.
The Shell Springboard judging panel is:
- Professor Dame Julia King;
- Roy Williamson, Technology Scout at the Department of International Trade;
- Beverley Gower-Jones, CEO of Carbon Limiting Technologies; and
- Professor Martin Siegert, Co-director of the Grantham Institute for Climate Change and Environment.
The winners will be announced at an evening networking and awards reception, hosted by Sinead Lynch, Shell UK Country Chair.
The six Shell Springboard finalists are:
The six Shell LiveWIRE finalists for Young Entrepreneur of the Year are:
If you’d like to attend, and get the chance to network with some of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs working at the cutting edge of the low-carbon economy, please email mail@ShellSpringboard.org.